Intel | Maps | Action | Green Zone & Permit Info | Resources | Medical
Here is how you can get in touch with street medics in Tampa–to ask questions, request workshops or medical support for actions, marches, etc.
- 813-444-8AID (813-444-8243)
Daily Rapid Basic Legal/ KYR and Medical Briefings
- 6pm Voice of Freedom Park A21-A25
- 7pm Camp Romneyville A21-A25
Helpful documents (downloadable PDFs):
- What’s a street (activist) medic?
- Action Preparation | Chemical Weapon Defense
- Mace & Pepper Spray
- OC Pepper Spray
- Pepperspray CS, & Other “Less-Lethal” Weapons
- Staying Healthy for Civil Disobedience Actions
- Stay Healthy So You Can Stay in the Streets
- Information on heat and sun-related illnesses
- Health and Safety at Militant Actions
- An Activist’s Guide to Basic First Aid
- Responding to Critical Incident Stress in Protests and Mass Mobilizations
- Rising Up Without Burning Out
- Sustainable Activism & Avoiding Burnout
- Shit! We’re Gonna Get Arrested!