- Yes, the City of Tampa has legalized a police state for the 4 days of the RNC.
- Yes, they knowingly violated the constitution by eradicating your rights.
- Yes, they have pre-emptively started a war on democracy.
- Parade Route and Public Viewing Area
- Secret Service road closures
- City of Tampa parking map
- City of Tampa Event Zone Guidelines
Do you need a permit to march?
While we respect those who feel the need to ask for a permit, we believe the very act of asking permission for rights which are ours already, undermines the power we each have as free individuals.
Our free speech zone is one square meter around our bodies. We need not ask permission for this, as it is ours as long as we breathe. And when we stand together, our free speech zone grows, and moves with us, anywhere we wish to march.
And we will not tolerate any violation of this space by anyone.
Links to the City of Tampa’s RNC information and permit applications:
*Applications are due by June 11th!
City website that contains links to the following:
Permit and Ordinance Information and Applications
- Temporary Ordinance for RNC Events
- Temporary Ordinance for Hours of Operations for Establishments Licensed to Sell Alcoholic Beverages
- RNC Permit Application for Public Gatherings, Parades and/or Speakers Platform
- Special Event Application
- Event Zone Map
- Map of Parks Available for Use
- Tampa Police Extra Duty Application
- Tampa Fire Marshall Assembly Permit, Tent and Fire Watch Application