Intel | Maps | Action | Green Zone & Permit Info | Resources | Medical
If you would like to submit helpful links or info, please email us here.
RNC ’08 Report - This is a huge, online, full text library, tagged, organized and searchable, from the previous RNC in Saint Paul, MN.
Marvel at the essays on mass arrests, watch several full length documentaries, and browse the city’s $130k “investigation” into policing, headed by ex-cops and people who make their living selling software to cops.
Browse FBI press releases and anarchist Twitter feeds, compare security zone maps or browse artwork, check out the infiltrator archives, read commercial or independent media coverage, follow the court cases from their beginnings to ends.
Helpful documents (downloadable PDFs):
- Affinity Groups - Learn all about their function, history, how to create one, and how to use it effectively.
- Security Culture- Those who belong to a security culture also know what behavior compromises security and they are quick to educate those people who, out of ignorance, forgetfulness, or personal weakness, partake in insecure behavior. Version 2 is laid out so as to allow a saddle stitch (two staples along the spine of the document) double sided document for easy booklet making.
- Direct Action - Activity undertaken by individuals or groups to achieve political, economic, or social goals outside of less direct social/political channels. This can include activities which target persons, groups, or property deemed offensive to the direct action participant.
- Health and Safety at Militant Actions - This touches on what to wear and what to expect. More medical related stuff on our Medical page.
- Beyond Violence and Nonviolence - Essay by Starhawk about the need to go beyond divisive debates over violence and nonviolence and unite over “empowered direct action.”
- Fight the Man (and get away safely) - This guide tries to fill in, where typical non-violence trainings may leave out, practical advice on how to get out of such situations without going to jail or the hospital, and without compromising your body or your voice.
- Anti-oppression resources - Anti-oppression work incorporates goals such as contributing towards building multiracial social movements, creating a safer space for all voices to be heard and valued, and enabling all participants to increase their effectiveness in social justice through a collective learning process.
- Anti-Oppresion Reader
- Overcoming Discrimination
- Guidelines For Becoming a Strong White Ally
- Ten Things To Remember: Antiracist Strategies For White Student Radicals
- Towards A Perspective On Unlearning Racism: 12 Working Assumptions
- Challenging Capitalism And Patriarchy
- Confronting Partner Abuse In Radical Communities
- Patterns of Patriarchy Commonly Observed within Social Justice Movements
- Class: Power, Privilege, and Influence in the United States
- Confronting Classism
- How to remove plastic zip ties
- Taser Resistant Outfit
Check back often for more info to come!